Fanatec CSL Elite Pedals V2
The Fanatec CSL Elite Pedals V2 are an attempt to fill the gap between the ClubSport V3 pedals (?400), which are starting to become somewhat obsolete, and the CSL pedals with Loadcell kit (?200). For ?300 you get a complete pedal set consisting of accelerator pedal, clutch pedal and brake pedal combined with a base plate, which is ready to use immediately. Fair is fair; this is a very good price!
Fanatec CSL Elite pedals V2 are better than ever before.
The popular pedal set returns with an updated load cell brake, Hall sensors on the accelerator pedal and clutch, and many design refinements.
Both the throttle and brake axles use precision Hall-effect sensors. By measuring pedal position with magnets, the system is non-contact, meaning there is no weartage to the sensors and performance remains consistent.
Solid all-metal design The pedal arms, surfaces and heel rests are made of cast and machined aluminum, with a durable powder-coated finish. Additional reinforcement at the rear of the montage provides extra rigidity and stability under heavy loads.
Brake with confidence.
The brake pedal has been completely redesigned, with an all-new custom load cell sensor. The load cell sensor measures pressure rather than position. Tuned to a true 90 kg (adjustable) on the pedal plate, this realistic level of resistance trains your muscle memory and brakes you with confidence and precision every time.
Dual phase braking
The adjustable, tool-free elastomer stack includes a coil spring to mimic the initial movement of the brake pad to the disc. You can easily adjust the firmness of pedal movement by choosing between elastomer springs (included).
Ride your way
The Fanatec CSL Elite Pedals V2 connect directly to any supported FANATEC® Wheel Base via the included RJ12 cable. Alternatively, they can be used as a standalone USB device (on PC) with the included USB cable. The pedal position can be adjusted laterally along the heel rest and it is easily configurable as a dual-pedal set.
Choose your pedal surface
Removable rubber pads on the pedal surfaces give you the choice between high or low friction. For example, you may prefer more grip on the brake pedal to apply very high forces, but a smooth accelerator pedal to help with smooth acceleration out of corners.
The amount of braking force required can be easily adjusted via the Fanatec Tuning menu (or Fanatec Control Panel on PC)*. Manual calibration of all three pedal axes is also possible.
- High quality three pedal set (clutch, brake, throttle)
- Non-contact Hall sensors on both clutch and gas pedal for high precision and durability
- Complete new load cell braking system
- Up to 90 kg of measured foot force on the pedal platform (load cell sensor rated at > 200 kg)
- Load cell sensitivity (about 10 kg minimum) adjustable via Tuning Menu (or Fanatec Control Panel on PC) *
- Elastomer stack combined with load cell sensor provides realistic braking feel
- Elastomer springs with hardnesses of 65, 75 and 85 Shore included (tool-free adjustment)
- "Dual-stage" preload feel with metal spring and elastomer
- Alternative metal spring also included for stiffer preload
- Pedal arms, surfaces and heel supports made of cast and machined aluminum with durable powder coating
- Fully assembled out of the box, plug-and-play
- Easily configurable as a dual-pedal set
- Pedal position can be adjusted laterally along the heel support
- Pedals can be mounted separately without heel support, reverse montage is possible (hardware not included)
- Removable rubber pedal covers
- Revised structure on all pedals for increased durability
- Improved access to hard-mounting points
- Dedicated handbrake port RJ12 or USB connection
- Connect directly to all compatible Fanatec Wheel Bases via RJ12 (recommended)
- Use as a standalone USB input device (PC only)