Just in time for the holidays, iRacing presents the iRacing Season 1 2024 build. From new cars and tracks to major updates in art and damage models, 3D additions, vegetation and AI unlocks. In this article, we tell you everything you need to know about the developments in Season 1.
iRacing Season 1 2024: All the Developments in a Row
As in past seasons (iRacing confirmed Porsche 963 LMDh and Lédenon circuit and These two new IMSA GTP cars are coming to iRacing! and Everything you need to know about iRacing Season 1 2023 ), iRacing is taking another big and important step in the development of this game. The full list of release notes can be found on the iRacing Forums, but here are a few highlights:
- Audi R8 LMS Evo II GT3: Audi's latest generation of the renowned R8 LMS GT3 makes its debut on the track as our latest sports car release. Learn more about the new Evo II below!
- Autodromo Internazionale del Mugello: One of the most beautiful and challenging circuits in Italy is finally coming to iRacing. The track is officially owned by Ferrari and has hosted numerous top events over the years, including the 2020 Tuscany Grand Prix.
- Slinger Speedway: Short track racers, rejoice! The world's fastest quarter-mile oval track is here, as is the Figure Eight configuration.
- Oval Refresh: Phase 1 of a new, more dynamic oval racing experience is now available, with more contrast between surface grip levels in relation to track temperature.
- Okayama International Circuit: One of iRacing's most popular basic tracks has undergone a complete rescan and update. This completely rebuilt version of Okayama replaces previous versions of the track.
- New Damage Model: In addition to the new Audi, 15 additional vehicles received NDM updates, including the HPD ARX-01c, seven NASCAR cars and trucks, the Super Late Model, all three Lucas Oil Off-Road Pro Trucks, both Dirt Modifieds, and the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (991).
- 3D Curbs and Vegetation: 3D vegetation makes its debut at Lime Rock and Virginia, while Mugello features 3D sidewalk, and the brand new Okayama features both!
- AI Racing: In addition to all the new content, the HPD ARX-01c and remaining layouts at Silverstone and Homestead-Miami have also been unlocked. Want to know more? Then click here for more information on the latest batch of AI Racing releases.
iRacing Introduces the Audi R8 LMS Evo II GT3
The Audi R8 LMS Evo II GT3 marks a new era in the world of GT3 racing. The Audi R8 LMS Evo II GT3 had already been on display for some time in Assetto Corsa Competizione, but is finally coming to iRacing. Designed with precision and advanced technology, this car offers an unparalleled racing experience. The engine, a 5.2-liter V10 FSI, delivers impressive power, while the aerodynamics and chassis have been optimized for maximum efficiency and speed.
Driving the Audi R8 LMS Evo II GT3 is an experience that brings together technology and adrenaline. The advanced traction control and ABS system ensure seamless interaction between car and driver, resulting in an intuitive and responsive driving experience. The cockpit is designed with a focus on ergonomics, allowing the driver to fully concentrate on the race.
In the competitive world of GT3 racing, the Audi R8 LMS Evo II GT3 has proven to be a formidable opponent. With victories in several prestigious races, including the Nürburgring 24 Hours, this model shows its superiority on the track. Will you purchase this new Audi R8 LMS Evo II GT3?
- Traction Control: Advanced system for optimal grip
- ABS: High performance anti-lock braking system
- Cockpit: Ergonomically designed for maximum control
With the introduction of the Audi R8 LMS Evo II GT3 and other exciting content updates, iRacing is once again setting a new benchmark within the sim racing community. The iRacing Season 1 2024 build offers unprecedented depth and realism, giving fans of virtual racing an experience even closer to reality than ever before. With continuous improvements and additions, iRacing definitely remains the preferred choice for sim racers worldwide.
Sign up to iRacing!
Don't have an iRacing subscription yet? Then become an iRacing member today! Subscribe now!
iRacing 2024 Season 1 starts next week, so no worries about your iRacing Safety Rating ? In the meantime, enjoy the latest edition of 'Week 13' to try out the new content as well as some fun and unexpected combos in an unranked environment. But also use this week to unwind for a while óó again one of the other top sim racing games to try out. Have fun racing!