Simagic Alpha Mini
The Alpha Mini uses artificial intelligence (AI) for optimal force feedback and offers advanced compatibility with other Simagic peripherals. With a high refresh rate, update rate and next-generation physics-based friction models, the Simagic Alpha Mini provides a realistic and immersive racing experience.
Powerful direct drive technology
Leave the outdated belt drive behind. With direct drive, you get the dynamic range you need for a true race car experience. It is simply a pure connection to the road while you are behind the wheel.
The Simagic Alpha Mini, Simagic's entry-level model, offers enough torque for an impressive racing experience in almost any racing class. With 6-8 Nm of torque, most people have enough power for sim racing, while the remaining 2-4 Nm is used to minimise force feedback clipping and reproduce a smooth transition of force feedback.
Designed with professionals
During the design process of the Simagic Alpha Mini Simagic has continuously sought feedback from professional drivers. Several iterations were gone through to make the racing experience as realistic as possible. To harness the full power of the servo motor, the Alpha Mini uses three CPUs to process the signals. The result is stunning, with an ultimate refresh rate and update rate thanks to the Tri-CPU structure. With a refresh rate of 1000 Hz for USB communication and an update rate of 40000 Hz for force feedback control, the Alpha Mini achieves unprecedented performance.
All in all, the Simagic Alpha Mini is a great entry-level model for excellent value for money.
Features Simagic Alpha Mini
Discover Simagic's 10 Nm servo motor and enter a world of unprecedented detail. Benefit from optimisation of the incoming signal for precise and crystal-clear force feedback thanks to artificial intelligence (AI).
- Servo motor for maximum smoothness
- Maximum torque of 10 Nm
- 2.4 GHz WLAN connection
- Compact optimised design (110 x 167 mm)
- Advanced configurations via SimPro Manager
- Dedicated AI for force feedback optimisation
- Advanced compatibility with Simagic peripherals (sequential gearbox, pedal, handbrake, etc.).
- Calculate up to 40,000 force feedback frequencies per second
- Data transmission up to 1 kilohertz
- New generation of physics-based friction models for unprecedented authenticity of force feedback
- Exclusive settings for drift and rally modes
- Minimum static force of 0.01 Nm (for unprecedented smoothness)